Refund / Cancellation Policy
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different trainer. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received. § Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
- Pre-paid classes are refundable
- If you are unable to attend a program due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a refund if you notify us prior to your session start date. However we do charge a 30% cancellation fee. This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund. NOTES: Service credits are valid for 30 days only!
- If we are notified after your session begins, we can only give you a credit towards another program. This credit is nontransferable and accounts for only the sessions remaining in your program at the time you requested cancellation. § There is no cash refund.
- There is no refund for merely changing your mind!
- We are here to get you results and these results cannot be achieved if you fail to attend the program!
- This is not negotiable.
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different group. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any classes missed without 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the class, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- No refunds are available for completed consulting services.
- Unused, pre-paid and retainer-based consulting services may be eligible for a refund depending on the agreement between you and Ganz Fitness ltd. Standard notice for cessation of services is one calendar month, but this may vary between contracts. Be sure to check your agreement for details.